First Wedding Cake

This wasn't suppose to be my first wedding cake. My first wedding cake order was supposed to be on 12/29/11 but this order came way ahead so here it is.  I got the inspiration from a Wilton cake stand box which I showed the bride to choose from and from Ms. Peggy Porschen whose work I so so love the most. The bride showed me a design she wants but I begged off her design. One, because I cannot do it. I told her honestly. Two, her design maybe is simple but the technique involve is a very skilled one. Three, the tools and accessories to make the cake were so costly too. I explained everything to her of what I can do and cannot do. Four, she's also on a limited budget. So we worked around her budget to give her the design she'll be happy with. This wedding cake was for A and R on their December 18, 2011 wedding.


Comments