Heart Cookies


Heart cookies with LOVE!

I made these cookies in time for this months' celebration. I'm shying from cookies because of the amount of work you have to devote to it to finish it. The selling price doesn't cover the amount of labor and time devoted to each cookie. But still I think I got the cookie addiction.

Not eating addiction but decorating addiction. I just taste one cookie crumb ( those broken or designs I don't like) and that's it. I like piping decorations. I can't draw but at least with sugar I can do designs I want. I get hand cramps, leg cramps and back ache but these are all cookie making work-related hazards. lol!

Baking a cake takes just about an hour or less. Cooling time is about an hour or more, depending on weather conditions. Decorating can take about 2 hours. Maximum time alloted for a cake is 4 hours more or less.

Cookies takes about 3 days!. (for me!!!!!)
Day 1. Dough preparation
           From mixing to chilling to cutting to baking....
           Preparation of Royal Icing

Day 2. The most tiring day (if you have to decorate a LOT of cookies... -(
           24 hrs drying time if its rainy season 12hrs on hot weather

Day 3. Packaging Day 




Saw samples of these on the internet and I just wanna try doing lace designs.


Easy designs like dots and lines and toothpick technique.

Comments