My Kimchi Addiction



I'm very interested in anything korean. Well this is not a post about cakes. Just a post of what I crave for. I'm addicted to kimchi, korean dramas and movies and music. So when we were in Baguio City last February 5, 2012, I really made it a point to eat at a korean restaurant...
I didn't have the time to take a picture of Bulgogi since we were so excited to eat it immediately that I forgot to capture it on film....oh I mean on memory card. har!
The picture above were the side dishes.. which are unlimited! I just wish I live in Baguio so everytime I crave for korean food, it is readily available. Baguio City has been a host to a lot of vacationing and studying Korean nationals that everywhere you look, there is a korean.

Comments

  1. So, this is totally random. I live in South Korea and my neighbor is from just outside Baguio city. AND...my birthday is February 5. CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog.... you're a famous blogger! and are you really in seoul? My greatest wish is to visit South Korea soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment