True Colors Shining Through ....

It's a song....
I see your true colors shining through ....
True colors... beautiful like the rainbow ....

Food Coloring comes in many forms. Gel paste, powder and liquid. Liquid food coloring comes in little cute bottles, brand name "Mc Cormick".   Powder food coloring's brand name is "Neco". Gelpaste food coloring have many brands like "Peotraco" which comes in toothpaste tube, American brand "AmeriColor" and "Wilton" and "Chefmaster".






I used a medicine box for my food colors. I bought it from a chinese store and the height is just perfect for the Americolor Gel paste to stand up. It is way cleaner and orderly then letting them be jumbled in a box without compartments or divisions. For this handy box I totally said goodbye to liquid colors. They just don't fit in.




Comments