Weddings and Flowers and Cakes





Cherry Blossoms Wedding Cake

This is the cake that I enjoyed doing the most! I made a lot of flowers in the afternoon, covered the cakes by the evening, attached the branches and the flowers until about 1am,got some sleep, woke up about 6am then did the yellow stamens before delivering the cake about 8:30 in the hotel. Whew....  But I felt I wasn't tired at all. many thanks to my friend Daisy for giving me such a wonderful project to work on.







White Wedding Cake
A rush order transported to Dupax del Sur, also here in my province of  Nueva Vizcaya, about and hour from where I live. A simple wedding cake with silver dragees and white chocolate chips as borders. 



Violet theme Wedding Cake

This cake was delivered personally to Santiago City, Isabela. A one and half hour ride through the mountains into the next province. Well, I guess my cakes are going places.

Comments