Princess Bubblegum

The first time I heard my customer said she wanted Princess Bubblegum for the topper of her child's cake, all I said was, "Ok I'll Google it." Not knowing it was what my daughter usually watch on cartoon network, the Adventure Time. So maybe next time I'll make sure to keep updated of new cartoons on tv. I am just familiar with Hello Kitty and Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh. All the new ones I have to consult my daughter.

So this is Princess Bubblegum. I don't know the purple one's name. I just thought he's cute for that matter. My daughter said she's also a princess. And they live in a Candy Kingdom. So next time I'll watch cartoons with her.  My customer said all her daughter's classmates were amazed at the figure that it didnt matter that the icing were falling apart. Being unskilled that I am, I still need a lot to improve on my modelling skills. I had to redo and undo some parts of the princess. upper body is fondant while inside the skirt is styro, why? because she came too heavy that she cant stand on the cake. i had to stick a lot of wood skewers just so she won't topple over.



Comments