Cake compilation

I have not been writing anything on this blog lately, just posting and posting pictures hoping one day I'll get the chance to write a little story about the cakes I made. Just like now, I am just briefly explaining the absence of substantial literary blah blah but just like this moment, I cannot seem to rack my brain to keep the words coming and let my fingers do the talking. All praises to God for all the orders that are coming in. Schedules are pretty tight, my only pleasure now are full body massages, eating and sleeping when I have the time.. and of course, I'm monitoring Facebook 24/7 for bookings.

I did this compilation to help my clients see my cakes with ease. Then I am going to delete some albums so as not to clutter fb that much. so here they are!!!





Comments