Jollibee!!!

hello everyone!
I know I don't get a lot of visits here but if you have the time, please pop over to facebook and visit https://www.facebook.com/JnyJCakes and if you could LIKE the page as well.

Here in the Philippines, Jollibee is the most popular fastfood chain, compared to McDonalds. A customer of mine who resides in Cauayan Isabela wanted me to make the Jollibee mascot as topper for her child's cake. As always I was up to the challenge! This cake was delivered to Santiago Isabela, miles away from where I live where we have to cross some mountain ranges..meaning we have to travel for more than an hour to get there. The cake arrived soundly, without a scratch! thanks God! I didn't took any pictures while I was modelling the figure since I was rushing to finish it in the wee hours of the morning. Here it is, Hope you like it!




Comments