Basketball Theme - Team!

Rahh - rah -rah ... chis- bum- bah! Hooray! Hooray! Go go team!!!!!
                       

It's summertime and the LIGA ( league in english) is here again. It is an inter-barangay basketball competition for all municipalities here in the sunny sunny Philippines. A great way to spend the vacation for the basketball boys and cheering girls!

Well that is not my topic. har!

A former co-parent at the nursery school ordered from Canada a birthday gift for her husband who is a basketball enthusiast. This is not my original idea but she lets me copy a design she wants.

The basketball toppers were made from marshmallow fondant, hand painted with edible pens and letters embossed.





In haste, meaning RUSH, which I seem to consistently do, I put on the plastic covering before I remember to picture it.



And for the first time, I finally was able to put a text on my pictures. Photoshop it is. Finally Finally. just have to work on that logo so it would be better.


Thanks Noelle for making your husband happy. Cake done on March 25, 2011.

Comments