nothing permanent yet

I need to redo this blog layout altogether. I'm not happy with the blog name nor my business's name. People say it per letter, I say it like I want to since it's a shortcut of my daughters' name - Jaenie Jaye. It is pronounced as jay-nee-jay,  not as per letter like j-n-y-j.  So, I put a lil - J-nee-J!
I still haven't worked on my logo yet. That is really on my to-do next-list.
I don't have much time to study CSS or web design so I just rely on bloggers templates.  Eventually I'll get there.
I also do not have my own laptop computer. Yes, you read it right. Blogging here I am, but got no own computer. I am also working on that. Whenever I have savings I directly order online baking tools. It is kinda addicting collecting baking tools, there are a lot! My favorite online baking supplies store is making me drool right now for posting new items. Oh, keep the orders coming so I can keep buying! lol

Comments