Princess Dora

               I enjoyed doing this Dora cake but actually it so hard to achieve her face, what with the limited tools that I have and the limited experience in modellling people and cartoon characters. I was asked to do the other characters like Boots and Swiper the Fox, but I think I need more time to do them. Really, I never did imagine that I have a lot of PATIENCE to do modelling fondant. It just takes hours and hours for every little bit of detail. It really justify why fondant 3D cakes are way expensive than regular icing cakes. So please, it really pains me if customers still haggle when they like 3D cakes, they just don't know how many sleepless nights and uneaten meals just to finish the cake. I thank Janice, my loyal customer who appreciates my works and and letting me have a freehand in the designs. Happy Birthday to her niece, Quinne Katherine!










Comments