Cake decorating suppliers


Hi baking friends!!!

I have always been asked where I buy my tools and supplies. When I started in this business more than 2 years ago, it was hard. I didnt have any cake friends to ask for tips nor have I have the guts to ask the local bakeries here in our town. I also dont know any homebaker, so my only bestfriend then was Mr. Google. In short, I did my research.

Here are some of the suppliers: Please click on the link for their facebook page.

1. Bestway Marketing in Divisoria (691 Sto. Cristo, Divisoria) near Divisoria Mall
I always get lost when I come to shop here. Especially when the Divisoria Mall got burned. It is a very small stall with a small signage but amazingly everyone you ask knows this place. You have to get your list ready
 or the sales staff will attend to another customer. If you have a list, it is easier and faster since you have to make way from time to time to let their bodegero to pass by. Not everything on display is just what they sell so just ask for the list of items  (or ASK if they have a stock of it) and choose from there. They have cheap ingredients like nuts and chocolates and cakeboxes.
Downside, they dont carry Americolor gel paste. Decorating tools are limited and a tad higher than online stores.
They also shipped to any province with minimum of Php5,000.00 purchase.

2. Baking Buddies in Paranaque
follow this link in facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001945250857

Baking Buddies

It is an online shop and they don't have a physical store. Although I have been to their place, and saw their display area where they accept walk in customers.
They have imported cake decorating tools, cutters, ingredients both china made and US made. Ms. Eileen, the owner is very  accomodating and adds freebies in your purchases. Only few suppliers do this. In my experience, only her and another supplier too.

3. Love2bake Co.

love2bake Co

Love2bake is a  one-stop-shop. e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g  and I mean everything. They have physical store, an online store (click the link above for facebook page), and a website. They ship through couriers and Victory Bus lines. They have cake decorating tools, pre-mixes, ingredients, cake packaging, etc, etc...  Just take a look at their site or at their FB page. Ordering is very easy as long as you follow the order form. Deliveries are fast as promised.

(Disclaimer: I am not in any way connected with any of these suppliers. I am only stating my experience with them.)

4. Bake et al bake et al

5. Thearts Baking Supplies in Bacoor Cavite.
Thearts

located at Aguinaldo Hi-way in Bacoor Cavite. They offer aside from baking supplies and tools, are free demos, baking classes and cake decorating workshops. Ma'am Hazel and her staff are very accomodating both online and at their shop.

6. Chefs and Bakers

Chefs & Bakers
Located in Bacolod City and in Talisay City. They offer a wide array of everything for baking enthusiasts. Also offers classes by Celebrity chefs. They have opened a branches in Novaliches (Alaya FairviewTerraces )

7. Dough it All
DoughItAll

8. Bakecraft
Bakecraft

Located in Alabang Muntinlupa. They offer baking needs and more.

9. Happy Cakerista
Happy Cakerista

Hard to find baking items? Looking for authentic imported cutters? Look here and you might find that novelty item you are looking for. I am drooling at their Hello Kitty cutter/molds collection!

10. The Cocoa Pantry

The Cocoa Pantry
Located at Katipunan Avenue, St. Ignatius Village Quezon City.

11. Sweet Link

SweetLink

All imported baking tools, machines and supplies. Chocolate transfers, chocolate molds, etc. Original brands for baking and pastry arts. Located in Mandaluyong City.


******* Please CLICK the Link (highlighted) to direct you straight to their facebook pages. All information about them are in their pages.

Hope this helps!



Comments

  1. hi ask ko lang po kung magirap po kumuha ng permit pag home baker... or hindi niyo po kailangan ng permit... kung mahirap po anuanu po ba yun at at anu po yung mga requirments? ty po :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. california cakes in redlands

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment