wedding cake oct17

This is by far one for the books. 

This cake travelled 7kms of super rough and rocky road through the hills of Lamut Ifugao. 

I assembled the layers on site which was a good thing or the cake itself didnt survive the trip at all. 

In addition to transporting this cake, here's the blooper!

I totally forgot the place of the wedding. Poor me I didnt write down the details expecting my wedding coordinator will have a constant communication with me in case we got lost which she promise she will but unfortunately there was a raging storm that day, her battery was dead and signal is crazy and I didnt know what to do. 

God guided us through the trip, my driver just drove and drove, ask everywhere if people knew some wedding somewhere. we ask the churches, even the police station, I was very stressed out that moment, it was already 10 in the morning and we were not yet at the venue and the wedding starts at 10. 
 so to cut the story short, after driving and driving, finally we heard some wedding music somewhere and I was so relieved! I said God is still very good to me for guiding our way even if we were like blind people not knowing where to go. 
This is one of my cake adventures that I wouldn't forget. 










Comments